A Fast Trance Build A Fast Trance Build

Sick

All your music is pretty sweet, this song is another add to your sweet music. and i love your reviews like in Eclipse.

Author's response:
You're obviously not familiar with the process of song-creating, as this piece was built from the bottom-up.

Oh and you're an idiot.

That right there foks is pure greatness, dont be a Moron or dick when your reviewing, your just going to have RageVI raged :)

B0UNC3 - Distorted realit B0UNC3 - Distorted realit

Awsome

All your music is the best. This track is perfect. I like the main lead its pretty good. What vst did you use? I like it!

Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix) Sonic - Twinkle Park (Remix)

Pretty nice

This is pretty good like all your other stuff lol. Oh and GGigabitem is right lol.

*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

Sweet

That was sick...I liked all of it nothing seemed bad about it! So you use Reason, i do sometimes but it seems complicated to me. But i have been using FL Studios for 6 years :)
Keep up the nice work man

B0UNC3 -Polynator B0UNC3 -Polynator

NICE

This is so good...you used Fl Right ...i use fl but i cant get the sound quality and stuff as good as you can. It sounded like you used Reason at first. Once again man this is truly amazing

If Love Would Suffice If Love Would Suffice

Cool

This is pretty cool, Infact i love it lol Greatjob! the pluck is ok could be better. You have a simple but perfect drum beat.

Do you think i can do a remix and submit it on ng with credit given to you of corse

dj-z3ta responds:

Thanks man. Sure. Have fun with it. I didn't spend much time on the pluck.
Shane

Drum, Bass, and Cello Drum, Bass, and Cello

Nice

This is nice, i like the begining
I can tell you used the DL_DrillNB Drumloop, you did good with it. Pro lol

Reinventing the Anomaly remix Reinventing the Anomaly remix

Nice

Great Job on the drums. this track was short and SWEET lol

Keep it up

Ice cap - metal Ice cap - metal

Nice

I see you used the vst slayer huh? Yeah its a nice vst :) great job on this man you should just clean it it up a bit and eq some more to get a more pro sound to it, thats just me though! I still suck at slayer but you seem to know what you are doing. Yeah just remember to do some eqing and miner other tuneups :)
BTW i love the drums, kick ass :)

Xenogenocide responds:

I haven'ta clue what EQ is lol, and i'm a n00b at FLpro. Perhapps you could show me a few things. Add me on MSN if you have it or just send me an email ;) sniperjp101@hotmail.com

Dream Of IceCream Dream Of IceCream

Wow

Allz I can say is wow thats pretty nice. Still like always great quality from reason! I suck at good quality tracks lol. I loved how this one was put together too..Perfect ^_~

Rucklo responds: